A great dog Adoption policies for Chow and shih tzu puppies
A great dog Chow and Shih Tzu Puppy Adoption
How adoption works
We often have many puppies available for adoption. If you see a puppy that you want to make part of your family, please:
1) Review our adoption policy,
2) Complete an adoption application.,
3) Once we receive and approve your application, a deposit is required.
When we receive your deposit of your selected puppy, weekly videos will be emailed until he or she is 8 weeks old. Once they reach that milestone, have been health screened, are a minimum of 2 pounds and vaccinated, you can schedule a pick up to take them home.
Reach out to us today to become an a great dog pet parent.
For a condensed version of our adoption Policies, click here.
The best time to pick out a puppy is at 4 weeks since that is the time the puppy will start to distinguish itself and show its character and form a unique personality. However, the puppy will not be ready for a new home before it is 8 weeks old, which will allow us time to screen the puppies for any health issues and provide necessary vaccinations. You can select a puppy in two ways:
1. By viewing posted pictures and videos of available puppies on the Web page;
2. Through advanced reservations, you are allowed to select a puppy based on your preference for sex and color before the puppies are advertised or posted on our web page. Choosing a puppy is done on a first come, first served basis, with the person who makes the first reservation by deposit, getting the first choice. The person who makes the second deposit gets the second choice, and so on.
Advanced reservations can be made by sending a deposit of $100 for Shih Tzu and $200 for Chow Chow puppies.
An adoption application (located here) must be filled out before deposits are accepted.
Cash (preferred method)
Checks (prior authorization required)
Paypal (must be made prior to pickup, add 3.5% service fee)
We feed Fresh Raw Food to all our dogs and puppies, which has known health benefits that promotes a strong healthy immune system that protects a dog from many diseases thus extending longevity. While this takes quite a commitment for dog owners, we will show and guide you through the simple inexpensive process of making your own dog's food. Your dog will love you for doing this.